Wedding plans are coming right along. On Friday, we had our engagement pictures taken and then on Saturday I got my dress. I think I only tried on 4 dresses and the one I got was the first one I put on. Me and my mom always laugh at that show "Say yes to the dress" when the girls start crying but that's exactly what happened when I chose my dress. I'm a ball baby but oh well. Here's my dress: Before my tears this time.
Thanks Mommo! I Love You!
8 comments:
Love you Sweetie - you looked so beautiful in the dress. It was the one. So emotional, now I can relate to those girls on TV (ha ha). Good thing you are marrying Luke and not Chase (thanks Rylee). Hugs and Kisses - Love Mommo
Ahhhh... sooooo PRETTY!!!! You will look stunning and Luke will be like.... yup, SHE'S ALL MINE!
beautiful!!!
Oh the dress!! You get to feel like a Princess for the day!! HOW FUN!
Looks wonderful on you and you look super skinny!! xoxo
Looks so pRetty on you! Can't wait to see it for reals! YOu are gonna make a beautiful bride!
STUNNING!!!!! I LOVE THAT!! I've never seen such a beautiful dress...the bodice, the skirt, or the girl :)
Oh my I had no idea you were engaged!!! YEA!!!!! Congrats!! I love the dress too.
Post a Comment