10.03.2009

engagement pics...

We got our engagement pics back today. Love em'! I loved the photographers(Captured Photography) and it was really a fun morning when we got them.
Next Step: Get the anouncements ordered!










It's All Coming Together!

15 comments:

Hanberg's said...

wow, that was TOUGH to pick a favorite! they are beautiful! i really like the one of him bending you back, and the one of you guys kissing with the field in the background. and the one on each side of the window...there are too many! how cute!!! can't wait to see the invite!

Rappleye Family said...

YA the one of his bending you back is super cute! And the kissing one in the field I would have to agree. What pretty fall colors in the pictures!! :)

Casie said...

I think my favorite is the one of you kissing in the middle of the road - beautiful scenery! I'm glad you are having so much fun planning the big day!

Katie said...

Love em! You look so skinny, and you guys look so happy... it's so GREAT!

Clark and Ashley said...

Kourt those are awesome!!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to come down!

Utah Youngs said...

they are gorgeous!! i like them all! you look so happy kourt, i am so excited for you!!!

Brooke Bennett said...

All of those pictures are great!!!

The Rasmussen's said...

ahh :) i love them..

Kamill said...

They look great. You will be glad later that you had professional pics done. I wish now that zac and I would have.

Karen said...

Kourtney- the dress and the pictures are all soo exciting!!! And your ring is soo pretty! You've got a lot of fun things going on.

hannah said...

I love them!!! You look SO beautiful!! I love the lighting and the colors you guys picked to wear. I really like #6 but the one of you kissing in the middle of the road is great, too! Its hard to choose! I love them all! Ahh! How are you going to choose which one to use for your announcements?? :)

JeNNy said...

So cute! I love em! love the close up one they are all cute tho! YOu guys are so cute together!

Tyler & Laura said...

GORGEOUS!!!! You will treasure those forever!!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh they turned out soo good! You guys look so fabulous :)

Kristi said...

Love your pictures...there are so many good ones!