11.01.2009

Home Sweet Home

They are telling us about 10 days untill it's home.
I'm ok with that considering the wedding is in 5.
Can't wait to turn on the porch lights.
Can't wait to pull in the drive way.
I even can't wait to do the dishes.
Can't you tell I'm excited for our new home :)

11 comments:

The Jackson Three said...

JealOUS!!!!! IT's beautiful! COngrats!

Jamie said...

Its so gorgeous! I am so happy for you!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Your home is beautiful!!!
And congrats on the wedding!

Karen said...

Not everyone gets to get married and move right into their new house they just built! We are happy for you and it looks so pretty. We want a tour if that is ok! Congrats and your wedding is almost here.

hannah said...

Wow! What a beautiful home!! It went up pretty quick and its even all landscaped! Gorgeous!!! I'm SO happy for you! I can't believe you are getting married in 3 days!!! YAAAY!!! Congrats!! You deserve the best! :)

Tyler & Laura said...

GORGEOUS!!!!! That sure went up fast! I am so excited for you two :)

JeNNy said...

SO Pretty can't wait to see the inside!! YOu So deserve it!

cor and chelle said...

Your house is so gorgeous!!! LoVe it!! I am so excited for you the wedding is so soon!!!

Rappleye Family said...

Wow!! That is gorgeous!! I bet that will be great to come home to after the Honeymoon!

Karen said...

Kourtney- You looked so pretty on your wedding day!Congrats! Luke is every bit as cute as his pictures! Happy times ahead!

The Jackson Three said...

YOU'RE MARRIED!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!