11.11.2009

ketchup.please.

Honeymoon in Vegas.
Mandalay Bay was our home for a few days.
loved him.

the honeymooners.
sweet suite.

newlyweds.
went through the temple 11.05.09.
enjoyed every minute.
love my jesus jammies(as chase calls them).
can't wait to go back.
our home is complete.
we sign on friday or monday.
preferably friday.
lease ends monday.
front entryway.
kitchen.
where i need to learn to be a wife.
love it.
there ya go.
mini ketchup.
wedding pics don't come for about 6 weeks so i'll post those when they come.
untill then. good bye. while we move. that is.

9 comments:

Jamie said...

I love your house! It is so beautiful! Let me know when you get settled and if your up for some visitors :) And congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had so much fun!!

The Jackson Three said...

yay!!! we went to vegas on our honeymoon, too!!!! (we didn't stay there, though.) I am glad you loved the temple. it is the best and is so wonderful to go with your eternal companion!! GO LOTS! TONS! You can't over-go! :) Your house is fabulous! did you get to design it, too? Congrats, Kourt. Sorry we couldn't get down for the reception. Address???? PLEASE!

Myles N Amanda said...

you lil honeymooners! how exciting! love love our home!!!

JeNNy said...

Kourt you look like you are glowing ;) Can't wait to have ya back at work so we can chat about *** haha jk anyways love your house!

Karen said...

Kourtney- I know I say this alot but seriously, it is sooo exciting to have you get married and then move into your beautiful new home!!! Its all so sweet!

..::k.toms::.. said...

Aaaah! It's beautiful!
And congrats on both homeownership and MARRIAGE!

Clark and Ashley said...

Kourt! I LOVE IT! Wow it's beautiful! We'll have to come see it in person! Congrats Girly

The Pennington's said...

Looks like we need to come stay with you! Miss you!