4.04.2010

Happy Easter Weekend!

Easter was great this year.
My cute cousin Lyndsay, along with her husband Tyler, and little guy Mace came for a visit.
I love their company and was happy to see them.

My Mom and Dad came Saturday with plenty of 10 cent hotdogs on hand.

Delta is big for those this time of year.

I was SO happy to be with my love after being gone for so long.

Lots of love.
Easter day dinner was at our house.

Zac and the boys chillin.

Easton and Jax watchin Bee movie.
After all the kiddos got here.

Have I mentioned Megs got one more on the way!

One more girlie so Ry can have a sis.

Sis and me. Besties Forever.
Yummy food. It was really yummy.
My try at a group shot.
Megs and B.
It was so nice to be surrounded by family and spend time together on this special day. I hope all of you had a chance to listen to conference and feel the Saviors love today.

Happy Easter!

We Love You!

4 comments:

Katie said...

How cute is Mace? He looks exactly like Lyndsey!!! haha So fun! Happy Easter to you too Kourtney!

Meghan said...

Okay seriously my boobs look huge! Haha! I guess I won't be wearing this shirt again for a while ;) Easter was lots of fun this year!

Karen said...

Looks like a great weekend! family food and fun!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

Looks like you guys had fun! We are glad to have you back! It was a lot of fun going out to dinner with you guys too.