One great thing about our home is we have room for family to stay with us.
There are no kids yet, so we have beds a plenty.
This last weekend this cute guy and his mom Jane came for a visit.
I love having family here and it makes me feel good to have a place for them to sleep.
My family has let me live-stay with them numerous times so I am glad to finally be able to return the favor.
So friends and family-welcome to our humble abode.
P.S. I was at Luke's parents on Saturday and his mom shared some of Lukes baby pics with me. Gavin and Luke could be brothers. Luke looked real similar to this when he was a little guy!
5 comments:
Oh my! Gavin is ADORABLE!!! Look at those eyes! If Luke looked a lot like him, and with such a beautiful mama, then boy are your kids going to be stunning!! Your house is just gorgeous--even better than a hotel! :)
I love reading your blog. Good to see you're so happy! I miss you and Jenny and the warm St. George weather.
Its great to have a place that family can come and spend some time with you huh? happy for you guys
I love your blog :) Have I said that before?? LOL And I LOVE your home; you have fantastic taste!
Omgosh, he looks exactly like luke crazy! He is cute!
Post a Comment