4.14.2010

Love These Lately.

My wonderful sister in law Kristi made me two of these cute rose headbands for my birthday.
Right now on her blog she is doing a giveaway and also has a tutorial on how to make them. I am not crafty and I thought these were pretty easy! Pay Kristi's blog a visit and then try to make some for yourself!

I didn't have any headbands so I put mine on a clip.

Not too bad for my first attempts.

These are my new favorite things to make,

who wants to come over and make some with me?

P.S. Thank you Kristi!

5 comments:

hannah said...

SO CUTE!!! I want to try! I would love to come over and make some with you. :) I absolutely love your hair by the way. Mine is in the annoying growing out stage and needs to grow longer!!!!

Kristi said...

You are so sweet! I love the clip you made...way cute! We need to get together and make these. Ashley would love it if you did and of course so would I. ♥

JeNNy said...

Love em!! thanks for showing me how to make them! SO Easy and sooo cute!

A Little bit of Sparks said...

I do! I wanna come over sometime and make some flowers with you! I love the one on your sisters blog! They are so cute!

Jamie said...

Oh man I LOVE these!