5.14.2010

honeymooning*puerto vallarta

chillin in the vegas airport. ready to go.

home away from home. marriott casamagna resort.

spent alot of time here basking in the warmth.

we took a fishing charter one day.

i look sea sick you say?

i was.

thank goodness the dramamine finally kicked in.

biggest fish i ever caught. stinkiest too.
my arm about fell off after reeling those fishies in.
they really had that many rods hooked up for us.
i could live here. atleast for awhile.
oh. i love him.
the gorgeous view from our room.
one night we took a dinner trip on the black pearl-wanna be- for a cruise and show.
captured by pirates. what kind of husband points a gun at his wife?
needless to say, the ship was cheesy but we had a good time.
the beach.
the sunsets.
our time together.
i love my husband for taking me on such a great honeymoon.
can't wait to go back again, who wants to go?

10 comments:

Katie said...

you guys are so cute. hehe Looks so fun! I get totally sea sick and my husband wants me to go fishing in Alaska... uh.... hmmm. So... maybe you'll have a honeymoon baby?? HAHAHAHAH :)

hannah said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!!! Ha ha! It looks like you had SUCH a blast! What an amazing trip! You guys deserve it!How to you get those cool black-ish borders around your pictures? They're amazing! You look so gorgeous, Kourtney--even when you are sea sick. :)

Karen said...

sooo dreamy!!! the place looks amazing. is it a time share? I think I want to go there. give me some info. You two are adorable!

Rappleye Family said...

YAY I love Vacations!! Jealous!!

Hanberg's said...

Oh wow...what an awesome honeymoon. Greg and I have yet to go on one, but I'll keep this in mind as an option when we finally do! Looks amazing! Glad you got to go!

The Jackson Three said...

one word: jealous. But in a good way! :)

JeNNy said...

Oh that looks so fun! I wanna go there again! Holy big fish! How did you reel it in? Now back to reality haha thats always the no fun part :)

katie said...

what a fun trip!! you two are so cute!

Lucy and Landon said...

Wow it totally looks amazing!! I bet you guys had a blast! Thanks again for letting us stay with you. Glad you had an awesome honeymoon.

Kamill said...

Puerto vallarta was Zac and my favorite stop on our cruise. Such a beautiful place! Looks like you had a blast. Glad you had a Honeymoon!