Yay for 6 months! I still count each month as very special! Just wait til you're at 11 months!!! I can't believe it! I am so happy for you two!!!
CoNgRaTs!!!!!!!! I love this picture! (has it really been 6 months already?)
Congrats! It really has gone by so fast! Pretty soon it will be a year then 8 years will come and you will be like wow where did the time go :) Have so much fun on your Honeymoon!!
Wow its gone by way to fast! Thats how life is.. too fast! Congrats. Thanks for the comment on my blog.. it means a lot.. .thanks
Thanks again for letting us stay with you! Your house is so beautiful! It was so good to see you. Hope mexico was awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for 6 months! I still count each month as very special! Just wait til you're at 11 months!!! I can't believe it! I am so happy for you two!!!
CoNgRaTs!!!!!!!! I love this picture! (has it really been 6 months already?)
Congrats! It really has gone by so fast! Pretty soon it will be a year then 8 years will come and you will be like wow where did the time go :) Have so much fun on your Honeymoon!!
Wow its gone by way to fast! Thats how life is.. too fast! Congrats. Thanks for the comment on my blog.. it means a lot.. .thanks
Thanks again for letting us stay with you! Your house is so beautiful! It was so good to see you. Hope mexico was awesome!
Post a Comment