this week i was in san diego for work.
our resort had 2 rescued blind seals there.
the group of utah managers.
million dollar store award at the annual banquet.heather.me.ashley
still pretty to look at though.
mission beach.
the palms made me miss home.
the besties again.
i still love my job.
mission beach.atleast i was learning about fun things...
shampoo -n- stuff.
the palms made me miss home.
the besties again.
i still love my job.it is harder to be away now that i have someone to come home too.
but if i have to work...it mine as well be something fun.
p.s. me and luke are finally going on a real honeymoon!
we are leaving in 1 week!
mexico, here we come!




7 comments:
You look so pretty! What do you do for work that you get a million dollar store award and get to learn about shampoo? Sounds like a super fun job! Have fun on your honeymoon!
Kourt, you are so sweet. You leave the nicest comments! You look gorgeous and your pictures are great! I love the editing. It sounds like you have such a fun job. Have fun on your honeymoon! I'm jealous!! :)
the place you stayed doesn't look too bad or is that where the meeting was?
I loved working there... reading your posts makes me miss working with you and Jenny and Kami so bad. I'm glad you still love it. :)
That seal is so cute! I love seals!! And i do think you and Luke should get a furry friend! They are the best!
where did you go on your fake honeymoon? :) congrats!
Looks like fun! I am glad you are going to mexico! Have fun- I'm jealous!
Post a Comment