7.15.2010

hold on lilly.


Lilly-their baby sis tried to make an entrance this week. We told her to hold on a sec.
She is still cooking in her mommas' tummy safe and sound.
In the mean time, we had a party at my house.
I couldn't love these kiddlets more.

4 comments:

Kamill said...

I sure enjoyed them at my house too. Easton keeps begging for them to come back. I am glad they let me watch them. They are so cute and they are so full of personalitly. They kept telling me that they would rather be with aunt Kourt. They sure love you!:)

Meghan said...

Thanks for watching the monsters. I'm so glad Kamill was able to help too. that day was so unplanned! Hopefully our next time at the hospital will be for a delivery of a healthy baby girl :)

Lynda and Jerry said...

These pics are so cute. You are really learning your camera.

The Pennington's said...

You are such a good Aunt. Tell Miss Lilly to hold on! I went into pre-term labor twice but they stopped the contractions both times. Tell Meg she will be just fine and to hang in there. Miss you!