sometimes i don't like to shower.
gross, i know.
i would rather climb into bed,
with leftover makeup on,
with sweaty pitts,
just cause i don't feel like a shower.
i think it's laziness.
kind of rudeness for the other man in my bed.
my only motivation for a shower these days is some yummy shampoo.
or to cool off a recent sunburn.
i don't know why i'm sharing this...maybe as a warning.
on a side note:
i can't even keep marigolds alive-pathetic.
gross, i know.
i would rather climb into bed,
with leftover makeup on,
with sweaty pitts,
just cause i don't feel like a shower.
i think it's laziness.
kind of rudeness for the other man in my bed.
my only motivation for a shower these days is some yummy shampoo.
or to cool off a recent sunburn.
i don't know why i'm sharing this...maybe as a warning.
on a side note:
i can't even keep marigolds alive-pathetic.


6 comments:
HA HA HA!!! Kourt, you are hilarious. Sometimes I don't like to shower either... which is why I bought myself some of that Alterna Dry Shampoo. :) And I don't have any sort of "green thumb" either. Any plant I've ever tried to keep alive dies within a week. And you'd never believe how long it took me to take off that Absolutely Alice blue sparkly polish I had on my toes... 10 MINUTES!! I should have left it on for two more months. Then we could have compared our toes, ha ha. I'm still thinking of you and Luke and his family. I hope things are going well, considering the circumstances.
I hear ya! and the heat takes every bit of energy I have so it is easier to just go to bed. Sometimes though a cooler shower feels good when it is 110.
You're too funny and now I know more about you. ♥ I think we should go get a pedicure together...I know you've seen my pathetic toes.
Funny! I am glad to know I am not the only one that doesn't shower and goes to bed with make up on sometimes. You should see my pathetic toes. I have never had a pedicure but I really want one. I think one of these days I will set aside some me time and get a pedicure.
Thanks to you, I don't have pathetic toes. Thanks for painting my toes while I laid in the hospital bed. :) You're the best! and I don't like showers somedays either. Especially lately. I hurt to bad to actually climb over the side of the tub into the shower. Pathetic. :)
haha I love your little speck of polish! they need to be shellaced!! I don't like showers either but since I am gonna be having a baby soon I def have to shower or bath everyday don't want to be like last time without haha
Post a Comment