We had such a fun weekend.
We were lucky to get some extra Jazz tickets from our friends so we headed up to the cold.
We spent Friday night at my cousin Lyndsay's house.
That night we went out to dinner
at the Macaroni Grill with her and Luke's sister, Jill.
at the Macaroni Grill with her and Luke's sister, Jill.
We had a great night catching up and laughing at cute Mace.
Saturday morning we went over and visited my grandparents and my cute cousins.
Then we went up to Bountiful and visited our friend Tyson.
After that, we headed back down to Gateway to do some shopping to kill some time
before the game started.
These are some of mine a Luke's good friends, Shane and Pip.
They are the awesome ones who gave us their extra tickets.
We had such a fun night with them.
Go Jazz! Here are the two dunks I caught...too bad the Jazz lost!
Saturday night we stayed at Luke's sister Jane's house.
On the way back to the freeway you pass through Santaquin.
They had all these old school pop machines along the road.
I thought they were pretty cool.
We ended the weekend at our friends, Dre and Brit's super bowl party.
Too bad the goodness had to come to an end at 6:30 this morning when I backed into a trailor
parked in front of our house :( No injuries, a few tears, and a broken bumper.
Life's not perfect, right?










2 comments:
Fun weekend!!! Your pictures of the game are awesome and I love the old soda machines. That would be a really fun place for a photo shot I am sure. Hopefully your whole weekend wasn't ruined by your mishap this morning. It sounded like everything else was a blast!
You didn't even say anything when I talked to you... sorry about your bumper!! Great pictures. I love the soda machines.
Post a Comment