2.21.2011

spotlighted.

I participate in a weekly photo challenge in a flickr group.
This was my whole reason for going to the pet store last week.
The challenge word was: Fear
I went in search for a creepy snake.
When I got inside the pet store, all the puppies caught my eye.
I no longer was searching for that scary kind of fear.
These cute little guys started pulling on my heart strings.
I knew I couldn't bring one home and instantly I felt guilty.
I bet their biggest fear is not being chosen: true rejection.
This week my photo was picked as favorite and posted on the 
shutterboo website. I know it's not much but when my mom called
and told me my photo was on there, I couldn't help but smile.
Check out my photo and a few others interpretations of fear.

3 comments:

The Felix Family said...

Congratulations!! I can see why you were featured. That puppy is adorable and I'm with you, I can't even imagine what it would be like to sit in a pet shop, just waiting and hoping for some love.

The Pennington's said...

Love it Kourt! Great job. Get that camera ready when we come for a visit!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Very cute pictures. I know I already have 2 dogs, but every time I see a puppy, I have to hold myself back from buying it. Congrats on your picture being posted!