2.19.2011

sicker than a dog.

Where did that saying come from anyways?
(another photo from the pet store, this pup looked so sad with his ear turned inside out)

I have a bad cold.
I have a man voice, at least that's what Luke calls it whenever I'm sick.
Being out in the rain today probably didn't help 
but I love going to the Parade of Homes with my love.
I came home and took a 4 hour nap.
I woke up and was confused because it was 8:30 and dark.
Now it's almost 11:00pm and I'm not tired, I wonder why.
I'm ready for warmth, weather it's a hot shower or spring time.
Probably spring.
Well, I hope everyone had a good weekend,
and I hope I kick this cold by Monday.

2 comments:

Kamill said...

Sorry you have been sick! I think its really going around. Our house is sick today today. Home from church again... The infectious control dr that works at the hospital said its been the worst year he has seen in a long time. scary. Hope everyone got thier flu shots! I love your sweet dog picture! Get feeling better!

hannah said...

Ugh, I'm sorry! Colds are no fun. I'm finally getting over one and I'm ready for spring!!! Do you mind if I ask: what are some of your favorite aperture/shutter speed combos to use? The lighting in your pics always looks superb. I hope you get feeling better soon!