4.17.2011

Ya! for warmer weather.

We had such a nice warm weekend! Friday evening we went to my nephew Ashton's first baseball game of the season. He is so cute (even though you don't tell 7yro boys their cute) and we love watching him play. His first time up to bat he got a hit and we were so proud of him! I really love this time of year. I always played baseball growing up until I moved away from home and I really miss it. My hubs doesn't know that side of me and I'd love to show him how good I am :) Most of all though, I just love watching and creating these fun memories with my family.






My mom came down on Friday and stayed the night. On Saturday all the girlies packed up and went to shop in Las Vegas for the day. We seriously walked and shopped and laughed all day long. My mom took us to lunch at the Cheesecake factory for my birthday and we had such a yummy meal. We also checked out the new H&M and loved it. My mom got the best purchase of the day award though, she bought a REAL Coach bag! We were so excited and happy for her. 
Overall it was such a great time with my nieces, my sis, and my mom.


Ha!Ha! Look at Lil checking out Meg's fork.
What are you doing to kick off the warmer weather?
Me and Luke booked our Vaca to Hawaii and can't wait to leave on May 13th!

7 comments:

The Nicholsons said...

I am so jealous! Vegas and Hawaii! It sounds like you guys had tons of fun. Next time, we should do a cousin trip! I hope you guys have fun on your next trip!

The Felix Family said...

Awesome weekend!! I am LOVING the warm weather. I have decided it just might be worth it to hire you to come with us every where we go so I we could get some awesome pictures of some of the things we do! I love your pictures!!!

Katie said...

Ohhhhh Hawaii!!!! Which island are you going to? Can't wait to see your pictures..... I love it there! Your mom is still so skinny she looks so good! :)

Lucy and Landon said...

Hawaii! I'm so jealous. Totally wish we were coming with you! We aren't even going on a vaca this year :( I wish. Have tons of fun!

Kamill said...

I want to watch Ashton play baseball! I love girl days! Wish I could have gone shopping in Vegas! How fun!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Looks like a lot of fun in vegas. I haven't been in forever and I am dying to go. Those pictures have motivated me to plan a trip! Also, jealous about Hawaii. If you had kids, I would volunteer to come just to watch your kids :)

Nilsson Family said...

Em can I come with you on your vacation? That is our Anniversary!! Fun for you. Your blog is so cute. And I am glad you two made it out to the easter egg hunt today. I should have made you run and grab your camera to take pics of my kids cuz I am horrible. You will have to next year:)