4.10.2011

new church calling.

I currently do the achievement days activities for the 10-11 yr old girls in my ward. I have loved it and I finally feel like I am starting to get to know more families in our ward. This week I got another calling along with keeping my achievement days one. I get to teach primary. I have never taught before so I am kind of nervous but I know that it will be fun. I love kids and I know that they have a lot to teach me. When I was called in for my visit with the counselor in my ward and he asked me to teach Primary, I knew right then that it was where I was supposed to be and that it was to prepare me for being a mother. The Lord knows us and even though I get impatient and want things my way, His way is always right. I am grateful for my new calling and I am excited to spend time in the Primary.

7 comments:

Dyer Family said...

Yay! You will do amazing,and we are soo happy to have you:)

Lynda and Jerry said...

You will be an awesome primary teacher. I love primary... the children really bring us back to the way things should be... so honest, so believing, and still so unmarred by worldly things.

The Felix Family said...

Primary is really fun! I know the kids will love you. They are lucky to have you as their teacher!!!

Rappleye Family said...

We enjoyed Primary most days! We taught the CTR 7 class. Good luck!

Rappleye Family said...

What class are you teaching?

Myles N Amanda said...

HEY! thats awesome! i just got called to Achievemnet days or "activity" days in my ward for the 10 -11 yr olds! you'll have to let me in on what you guys do !! thats soo funny!

Anonymous said...

You will do great!