Around this time last year is when I got my D-SLR camera. I went to the temple and took some photos, a few of which I have hanging in my home. Over the last year my photography skills, I feel, have grown a bit. So, last night I headed over to the temple to take a few pictures to update the ones I have hanging. K-so as I was just typing that I realized that that is what people do with photos of their children, update them annually as they grow and progress. Well, people I don't have children-yet. I'm dork, I know. Anyways, back to the pics. I love the temple and everything about it. Me and Luke were able to do a session this week and there was a newbie going through. It really made me think about when I went through the first time and all the feelings I had. It is crazy to me to think that it has nearly been two years. I need to take advantage of living so close to the temple and go more frequently. Especially while I don't have to find a babysitter. Well, here are few photos from the evening, I'm think of getting one printed on canvas this time, I just have to decide on a favorite.



5 comments:
I love the temple too! Have you ever done a live session in Manti or Salt Lake? If you haven't you need to, you would LOVE it! :) They are so awesome. I've done tons in Manti since it's my favorite temple, but Trent and I just did one in Salt Lake a few weeks ago for our anniversary and it was awesome!
The temple pictures you gave me where PERFECT!! Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you again so much!!! They are beautiful!! My problem now is choosing which one I want.
Beautiful! You are so talented Kourt! I love them all!
You didnt mention that i was with you when you took the first set of temple pictures ;) but these turned out great Kourt! you are very talented! I claim you most days as my sister.
Great Pictures! I love them all. I need to get to the temple. I haven't been in awhile. It definetly gets more challenging when you have to find a sitter. But that should not be my excuse.... I just need to get there.
Post a Comment