8.09.2011

cute boys.

I had so much fun with these boys last week. They make me smile and most of all make me laugh! They thought that they were getting a new baby brother but last week found out that their getting a sister instead! I can't wait for my new niece to arrive, cause being an aunt is the best thing ever!





4 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Hey I don't know if you noticed I emailed you a couple weeks ago. Asking advice on trip planning. Megan also said she would mention it to you? Did you get it? Let me know! Hope all is well!

Kamill said...

cutest boys ever!! Thank you for watching them. It was nice of you. They love thier auntie!

The Felix Family said...

I'm very glad you figured out how to turn on the splash pad. I am so sure you are the coolest aunt ever!!! And I agree they are pretty cute!!

Rappleye Family said...

Hey Kourt I sent you another email a while ago. Did you not get it?