9.28.2011

drew carter

Our cute nephew, Drew Carter Jackson's, adoption was finalized last week. We went to the courthouse to support our family and share in the joy that Drew is officially a Jackson. Then on Saturday, Drew was sealed to his parents. The temple was beautiful and I felt the spirit so strong. We love Drew and are so happy he is a part of this family. This cute little guy is such a good baby. I very rarely see him cry. He is so mellow and as long as he is fed he is so content. As this cute family is growing we couldn't love them more!





2 comments:

Casie said...

So sweet! I think the best sealings are the ones when you get to watch children be sealed to their parents. The spirit is always so strong and the feeling there is so special. So congrats to all the family and Drew! And I would LOVE to come visit you next time I'm in St. George! Next time I am there for a weekend like that again, or a couple days, I will definitely get in touch! It'd be fun to go to a girls lunch or something (with my kids in toe, haha.) :)

The Felix Family said...

What a cute little boy!! He sure is one lucky kid to be apart of such a neat family. I bet is was a great weekend!! I am glad to see you doing so well also!!!