Our Thanksgiving was pretty low key this year. We had it at our house again but just my parents, little brother Chase and my two nephews came. Pretty crazy for me but these were the only pictures I took that day, and I love them! My two nephews spent the night on Wednesday and it was so fun having them over. In these few pictures, Luke had taken them outside to fly a remote control helicopter. It was kind of cold so I made them put on some of Luke's sweatshirts. They hated that they were like a dress, I thought it was cute and showed how little they still are. I am so thankful for my family and what joy they bring to me.
P.S. Yes, that is Luke's crack hanging out, oh well, it's life and I love it.



1 comment:
I think if you didn't have a chance to take any pictures maybe that meant you were enjoying yourself way too much to bother. I am glad you had a good time!!
Post a Comment