12.09.2011

jingle bell sale

We just had our semi annual Jingle Bell Sale at my work this week. I just love doing these sales every six months. I get to work hard so all my customers can enjoy a few days with great savings. We had another amazing turn out and I appreciate all of my customers so much! They are the ones that give me my job security after all. This first photo is of my current team. I have struggled to find a staff that I really truly enjoy and are hard workers and I feel that I have finally found that in these girls. I probably am not the easiest person to work for because I expect a lot from my employees but these girls far exceed my expectations and I am grateful for each one of them. The second photo is of me and my boss, Tina. Me and Tina have worked together for years (like 8) and I just have so much respect for her. We get along great and I know that she supports me in all that I do. Today I just got the news that she has been promoted to Regional VP of stores on the west coast. I am going to miss her tons! Anyways, the sale was awesome but I am so glad it's over so I can get onto the rest of the holiday fun...after a full Saturday of sleep.

P.S. I have to thank Luke too, every sale he comes and helps me put up 75 balloons to make my store look cheery and I couldn't do all this without his support!


5 comments:

Casie said...

You look so cute and Christmasy!

Katie said...

Wow awesome for Tina!!!! I can't believe it's been that long since I worked there.... uh, time goes way too fast!!!! Remember the first sale we did?!?! hahahahah

The Felix Family said...

That sale was so awesome. I can't believe we camped out for a hour and a half before you opened in the freezing cold...so worth the bag though. I can't wait for the next one!!

The Nicholsons said...

You look so cute Kourt! I am glad your sale went well. :)

Rappleye Family said...

Impressive!!