12.25.2011

baby allie.

We have had such a wonderful past few days. Our new niece Allie was born on Friday. We all love her so much and especially her two older brothers. Easton and Jaxon spent the night with us and could not stop talking about how much they love her, miss her and want to pet her ♥ Babies are so special and they really bring so much love and joy into a family. We just love this little one.
Allie
December 23rd, 2011
7:14am
7lbs 6oz 171/2" in






4 comments:

Kamill said...

I love these pictures Kourtney!!! Thank you so much for being there with us! I loved having you there to celebrate Allies birth with us. love you!

Lynda and Jerry said...

You got some great shots of Allie's birthday. Great job!

Katie said...

HEY! :) it's just kfrands now... I knew there was someone not on facebook that I wouldn't be able to catch!!!!

Nilsson Family said...

Cute baby and family. I just wanted to say thanks for the goodies. They were so cute and so good:)