My eyes have been opened this year. I could not have made it through this past year without the Savior in my life. He has taught me faith, and is still teaching me faith. I am so humbled and grateful this holiday season for the comfort the Savior has blessed me with this year during all my trials. I may not have all the answers but I know that my Heavenly Father knows me and loves me and gave us this special time of year to reflect on his Son. I love Christmas time and I love it even more now that I'm older and understand the true meaning. My testimony of the Savior brings me joy and it carries me through, and I'm sure it will carry me through for many more years to come. He is the reason for the season, and I hope I always remember that.
And just because I ♥ Luke.
P.S. My niece is being born tomorrow! What a perfect time of year for a little one!



No comments:
Post a Comment