So, am I a weirdo? I know that I always thought that couples that sent out Christmas cards with their photo (when there were no children yet) were kind of strange, but as the holidays approached this year and we haven't had those children yet, I felt a bit left out. So, putting my own opinion aside I designed a family Christmas card with a photo of me and Luke from our Hawaii trip this year. I love how it turned out but still felt a little apprehensive mailing it out. I guess I shouldn't care so much about what other people think. Anyways, here is our first family Christmas card!

7 comments:
I love it! I think you should mail them, as long as I get one!!
I love it! I think you should mail them. It's not weird if you don't have kids...it's nice to know friends are thinking of you during Christmas time. :) Lots of love...
It's ONLY weird if you do it and you're not a married couple. HAHA I never understand people that do that. It's totally weird.
Your card is super cute! SEND IT! :)
Send them! Cute card, great picture...and you and Luke ARE a family! I don't think it's weird at all!
Who says you have to have kids to send out cards? You and Luke are your family right now and plus it's a picture of something you did this year. I think they are too cute NOT to send. You better do it!!
I love it and I totally agree, mail it!!!
You're a family, too!!! Kids aren't a benchmark for sending out photo cards!!!! We sent one out our first Christmas together. I think it's FINE!!!! You two make a family! Oh, and I LOVE your design!!!
Post a Comment