This weekend we went up north to my extended families annual Christmas party...2 weeks after Christmas, I know. Anyways, we left Friday afternoon and that night we had dinner with Chase in Orem at Old Spaghetti Factory. It was so yummy. Then that night we stayed at Jane's. On Saturday, we woke up to snow! Funny Luke forgot most of his clothes, including pants, but anyone who knows Luke, knows he is always in shorts and he loves it! Well, that afternoon we ate at Cheesecake Factory and then took some cheesecake over to Jill's. We hung out there for a bit then Luke took me shopping. Yes, to my favorite store, I'm sure I don't even have to tell you where. After that we headed over to Lynds and Tylers for the night. On Sunday we had the party and headed home. It was a fun weekend with family but I am ever so happy to be home to the warm weather. How did I ever live in Delta? I'm such a warm blooded human these days.


3 comments:
The picture of Meg and your dad is adorable. And Luke and Chase's picture was funny (Luke's weirdo face.) We had to have our big family Christmas party after Christmas too. Whatever gets the family together. :)
looks like a blast! :) We're big fans of celebrating late. Our anniversary is in January and we always celebrate it over Memorial day. it works :)
Fun weekend!! I think it's almost funner to spread festivities out a bit. Then it gives you a lot to look forward to and things have calmed down a bit.
Post a Comment