Right now I'm in love with:
-Turquoise nails. Who knew that I would go from hating nail polish to always having to have my nails done, all since my best friend Shellac was invented.
-Diet Lime Rickis. Since stopping my Diet Coke love (possible cause of my kidney stones) I have struggled to find a caffeine free drink that does the trick. Lime Rickis are the best and I think I'm getting Luke addicted too.
-Cutie Oranges. Now that I'm back on the WW kick, these are my new, very addicting morning, noon and night snack.
-Bed Head hair products. I used to use Bead Head years ago (like 10 years) and then once I started my current job, they didn't sell BH so I used what I could get at work. Recently, we've started carrying the line and I'm back in love, like an old best friend.
-Beautiful weather. Granted we've had a few rainy days this last week but this has been such a mild winter! I drove around town with my windows rolled down today-in January!
-Praying in the shower. Ok, I know I'm a little weird. But when you put in your conditioner and you have to wait 3-5 minutes to rinse, I use this time to say a few personal prayers. Killing two birds with one stone?
-Inspirational Stories. I've started following quite a few new blogs that have so many inspiring stories that they are freely sharing with the world. Most of all, they remind me to be grateful. So, thank you to them.
-Luke. What the heck, I still do love him.
The End.
5 comments:
Cute :) That's cool about Bed Head. The old 5 state carried it back in 2001 then they stopped. I applaud you for no more diet coke.. YAY!!!! I stopped drinking soda... but I occasionally crave it here and there so I allow myself a regular Dr. Pepper every month or so. No aspartame for me. I had a friend in college that prayed in the shower too! I should start doing that hehe thanks for the idea and reminder! Thanks for the cute update.... I miss you Kourt!
I like that last one....might as well throw the husband on that list. :) I'd love to know what blogs you are following that are inspiring. You should email them to me if you ever have the time. Loves!
I love this post! You are so cute, Kourt! I really like the praying idea. Might have to start that. :) Hope things are going well for you guys. Love ya!
How cute is that, praying in the shower :) I love the idea! I've never used BH products, but I've heard wonderful things about them.
I hear ya on the cuties! I die for those right now. I probably eat about 5 a day. I'll be sad when they are no longer in season and I can't get them anymore.
Post a Comment