2.01.2013

Christmas 2012

This was our last Christmas as just the two of us. Being 34 weeks pregnant I didn't think it was smart to travel. My parents came down the Saturday before the holiday and we had a big family party. We had homemade soup and salad and exchanged gifts. It was such a fun relaxed day with my family. During the weekend I started getting sick with a cold. This was my first time ever being sick and unable to take any medication. I locked myself in my room with the humidifier to hopefully get better. Needless to say I just got worse. Christmas Day me and Luke had a relaxed morning and then we visited his family-who was also sick. We only stayed for a bit before coming home and going back to bed. My favorite gift I gave to Luke was a baby carrier. I can't wait to see him carrying Mack around in it. I think Luke loved it too. I ended up missing a lot of work that week to rest and finally I called my Dr and found a few safe medications I could take. Thankfully I eventually got better!





No comments: