Me and Luke have enjoyed putting together Mack's room. Luke painted the walls a color called Grey Cloud. Then he taped and painted the trim, ceiling and doors white. Then to please his wife... He finished everything with white caulking to give the lines a clean look. We assembled the crib together. Luke did the book case and my brother in law helped us with the dresser and hanging the curtains. I ordered a custom bed skirt from carousel designs along with his sheets and changing pad cover. I found a tutorial on Pinterest for the crib mobile and loved how it turned out. Everything has come together and I can't wait to bring this baby home. My beautiful cradle was a gift to us from my mom and dad, something I hope to use with all my babies. It matches perfectly with our bedroom furniture and will be Mack's bed for the first little while. When Mack comes I'm hoping to take a few of his newborn pictures in his room to show off some more of the little details.



3 comments:
Oh, how sweet :)
I love his room! So cute :) Seriously, it is perfect!!
Love his room! He is one lucky guy Kourtney!
Post a Comment