4.02.2014

bubble bath

      The other night I gave Mack a real bubble bath. I used some of my Lavender bubble bath to make lots of bubbles. This funny boy figured it was food. He kept getting handfuls of bubbles and eating them. Doing so created the cutest bubble beard. Bath time is a favorite of his, mine too! Later that night after Mack went to bed Luke was in the kitchen and stepped in some water. I just thought Mack had spilled some while drinking but it was quite a big puddle. We both looked up and saw the ceiling leaking water! I was so stressed out and thought the ceiling was going to fall through! Luke was just mad because our house is only 4 years old and we shouldn't have these kind of repairs already. The next morning a plumber came out and cut a hole in the ceiling and found the problem right away. The drain pipe from the tub had cracked. He repaired it and we are back in business with our baths again! The damage could have been so much worse, I am just so grateful that we caught it when we did. We are blessed even in our mundane trials.








No comments: