2.16.2011

roses are red.

So, Valentines Day. 
We went to lunch at The Egg and I, it was delish.
I got beautiful red roses from my love.
Red is my favorite color.
The rest of the day-pure romance.
We watched TV and lounged around then about 7:30 we were hungry.
We were both in lounge wear (aka: pjs) so we hopped in the car to go find something to eat.
I didn't want to go in anywhere so we ended up at KFC drive-through.
I got me some mashed potatoes and Luke got a hamburger.
Then we came home ate, and went to bed.
As we were laying there we both laughed at how romantic our evening had been.
I guess it really doesn't matter, we both expressed our love for eachother
and I felt loved even eating my KFC.

Off the subject...
I went to the pet store to take some photos today,
I love the shot of this cute green lizard.
My pretty red roses.

Who is ready for Spring? Could it please get here already!

2 comments:

Lynda and Jerry said...

The roses are beautiful. I love the close-up shots. I need some tips - my close-up flowers always turn out blurry. I love the lizard. I will have to go a a field trip to the pet shop...hehehe. Very cool pic.

The Felix Family said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love lazy, easy going days like that. I think it means your really in love. Beautiful flowers!!!